Sunday, March 6, 2011

80*


today we started our spring seeds...
i felt a little magical!

***
i miss my nose ring
although, i do enjoy scrubbing my face without getting it caught on the washcloth.

***

i totally dropped the ball on my 4 x 12 project.
maybe i will start again..
or maybe i'll just start back up this month
i guess, i never said it needed to be 12 consecutive months.

***

i read somewhere that most artists' minds are filled with fabulous ideas and even better intentions
but rarely do they follow through with the project.
...i totally identify with this.

***

today i breathed easier than i have in many many months.
i was reminded of life's ebbs and flows.
my mama told me the truth.
"the only thing certain in life is change, so be flexible."

***

really looking forward to mid june
i will be immersed in the divine feminine.
girls weekend in steamboat...
a reunion with my magnificent friend and goddess mama to my girls...
new connections with women i already adore.

***

its almost my bedtime
and i still have so much to edit...

xo.
jen